Easy Toolbox for Confluence - space level content editing
Bulk find and replace, edit labels, edit links, add prefix/suffix, transform text: full admin control
Find and Replace
Bulk find and replace across a space.
• preview exact changes to page content before clicking Replace
• unselect pages you do not want to change
• even convert to UPPER or lower case
Bulk change links, labels or title prefix/suffix
• change smartlinks to display URL (or the reverse)
• add labels
• add page title suffix/prefix
System admins can enable/disable any feature
Limit by space, group or user. Examples:
• in space A only space admins can use Label Editor
• disable Find and Replace for all users
• in space B user C cannot use Page title prefix/Suffix
Our suite of tools helps boost team productive in Confluence Cloud.
Administrators are in full control. Then can edit permissions settings to enable/disable any feature by space, group or user.
Built to work for spaces whether 10 or 10,000 pages.
Bulk edit across a space:
- Add label to one or several pages at once
- Find and replace text on multiple pages in one action
- Convert text to UPPER case or lower case
- Add prefix and suffix to page title
- Revert smart links to display URL or URL links to Display inline
Security concerns? Easy Toolbox for Confluence is built on Atlassian Forge, which means no data ever leaves your Confluence instance.
Privacy and security
Easy Toolbox for Confluence - space level content editing integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View information about the content. Note that this does not provide access to the content itself.
- View details about groups including its members.