Automate structuring and modification of page content in a Confluence space
Add label(s) to several pages in a space at once.
Bulk find/replace and capitalization tool
Find and replace text not only on one page but on many pages in one action. Text strings can also be removed completely.
Convert text to UPPER case, lower case, or title case.
Add prefix and suffix to page titles
Make a bunch of page titles more meaningful by adding a prefix and/or suffix to the title.
Did you ever go from page to page in a Confluence space to add a label or modify content? Isnât it annoying? A repetitive and manual task that takes hours.
With content toolbox for Confluence Cloud you can automate that and reduce the time those actions take to seconds! You donât have to be admin to take advantage, this toolbox makes work in Confluence easier and increases efficiency for every user.
Easy to use and accessible for every Confluence user in all spaces:
- Add label to one or several pages at once
- Find and replace text on a bunch of Confluence pages in one action or convert text to upper case, lower case, or title case (capitalization)
- Add prefix and suffix to page title
- Change appearance of links to be displayed all as url or inline on page(s)
Take advantage of powerful tools to perform bulk operations to structure and modify your content.
Learn more about the various features in our documentation
Privacy and security
Content Toolbox for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Permits the creation of pages, blogs, comments and questions.
Change appearance of links on all selected pages in one action. Change display to url or inline.