Journey Mapping for Jira
Connect user requirements to your Jira issues. Document customer journeys, user flows and build story maps
Create and edit Jira issues directly from the journey map and link your customer actions to your team's work.
All user actions
Model your user's journey, thoughts and emotions and analyze them using the built-in emotion graph and export feature
Updated in seconds
A journey map should not be static - so we added drag & drop capabilities so you can re-arrange it freely
With Journey Mapping for Jira, you can create an unlimited number of user or customer journeys within your Jira project. Document your customer requirements directly in Jira and link outstanding issues to individual user flow steps.
Journey Mapping for Jira has a different approach from User Story Mapping
- Create as many customer journeys as you want
- Link tickets to the journey map without affecting any existing attributes or disrupting your teams agile boards
- Create issues directly from within your customer journey
- Re-assign them to each step with drag and drop
- Create and assign personas to your user journeys
Whether you need to manage customer journeys, user journeys, user flows or scenarios - Journey Mapping for Jira makes it a breeze. Connect your user requirements to the technical implementation – without losing track over time. Let business and IT teams speak in the same language - provide developers with context about the user's requirements.
Privacy and security