Runbook for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create customizable runbooks directly in your Jira issues. Keep track and collaborate on important activities
No Setup Required
Just install, open an issue and at add your first runbook. You can create a new runbook or select from one of your presets.
Easily Manage Your Activities
Create activities on your runbook, complete with status flags and assign them to people. Re-order and update them as and when you need. Have activities that is repeatedly done on other issues? Save them as a preset!
View Things at a Glance
Stay on top of your activities in one glance. Automatically hide empty columns for an optimum view.
- Easily add runbooks directly to any issue
- Track activities in your runbook with assigned owners and statuses
- Save runbooks as preset so you can quickly reuse them across other issues
- Quickly re-order any activities with a click
- Columns automatically adjust for optimum at a glance view
Privacy and security
Runbook for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Save your runbook as preset so you can reuse them across any new issues