MSSQL External Data Fields for Jira Cloud
Custom Fields Jira app to connect MSSQL external databases
Add external MSSQL data to Jira
Now your Microsoft SQL database can be easily connected to your Jira issues.
Get MSSQL custom fields inside Jira issues
Customize fields inside Jira issues with limitless external data to adapt Jira data for your specific use cases
Data updated in real-time
With this MSSQL connector, data is synced automatically from your external source, so you don't have to worry about manually updating custom fields
MSSQL External data for Jira Cloud is optimized to connect to your MSSQL instance and easily view your MSSQL data in your Jira Issue.
- Connect your MSSQL databases to Jira
- Map your MSSQL relational database columns to Jira custom fields
- Database data is automatically updated and reflected in Jira issues
- Customize Jira issues in almost unlimited ways with external data
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
- Fully compliant with Atlassian security and privacy policies.
Privacy and security
MSSQL External Data Fields for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Bitband has the best Atlassian apps