Prime Custom Fields for Jira
- Jira Software
Cascading, multilevel select lists, to-do lists, validated (Regex) text input
Cascading select list with unlimited levels
Create a multilevel select list with a deep hierarchical structure. Select single or multiple values from the cascading dropdown. Sort values alphabetically or use your custom order.
Advanced to-do list
Create a checklist with predefined options. Add custom options to each issue while keeping the standard configuration.
Validated text input (Regex)
Create a text input field, that can be validated with a regular expression (e.g. email, phone number, ...).
Select a template or write your custom validation expression. Check the input for a full or partial match.
Available Prime Custom Fields for company-managed Jira projects
- Deep cascading select lists in Jira with unlimited hierarchical structure
- Editable To-Do lists in Jira, searchable for specific entries, (un)checked entries, or any value using JQL
- Short text input, that can be validated with a regular expression in Jira
- Advanced JQL functions to search for items and item states in Prime Custom Fields.
- JSM and team-managed projects are not supported at the moment.
- There are currently known issues in Forge (an Atlassian framework that Prime Custom Fields is using)
- Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner serving 19,000+ customers, 1+ million users, in 100+ countries.
- SOC2 certified for enhanced security
- Trusted by enterprise customers for its stability, reliability, and scalability
- Dedicated support and responsive customer service
- Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022
🔒 Built with Forge
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Prime Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.