Prime Custom Fields for Jira
Cascading, multilevel select lists, to-do lists, validated (Regex) text input
Cascading select list with unlimited levels
Create a multilevel select list with a deep hierarchical structure. Select single or multiple values from the cascading dropdown.
Advanced to-do list
Create a checklist with predefined options. Add custom options to each issue while keeping the standard configuration.
Validated text input (Regex)
Create a text input field, that can be validated with a regular expression (e.g. email, phone number, ...).
Select a template or write your custom validation expression. Check the input for a full or partial match.
Prime Custom Fields for Jira can be used in company-managed projects. Jira Service Management and team-managed projects are not supported at the moment.
Please note that there are currently two known issues with the “Allow access” consent in Forge, the new Atlassian framework that Prime Custom Fields is using.
Currently available prime custom field types are:
- Similar to the Select List (cascading) Jira standard field, except that it provides a deep hierarchical structure with no depth limitation, instead of being limited to two levels.
- Search for full values, leaf values, specific texts, or any value using JQL.
- An editable To-Do list, which is displayed as such in the Jira issue view.
- Search for specific entries, (un)checked entries, or any value using JQL.
- A short text input, that can be validated with a regular expression.
Privacy and security
Prime Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.