Great Gadgets for Confluence Cloud
agile kanban scrum agile-at-scale SAFe velocity release-burndown-burnup cycle-time control-chart cumulative-flow-diagram CFD CSAT
Complete macros-pack for tracking Scrum projects
Release burnup & burndown chart with forecast, sprint burnup & burndown charts, team velocity, team wallboard and all you need to track a Scrum project in an efficient & effective manner.
Complete macros-pack for tracking Kanban projects
Ideal for Kanban operational & development projects. Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD), Kanban Velocity / Throughput. Lead time, cycle time or time between two statuses available as Control Chart, Histogram and Trend charts.
Super-useful for any type of project
Issue field sum-up, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Advanced Math Formula against the numerical fields of the issues from multiple filters, Countdown and Regional Clock are useful macros for any type of project
Great Gadgets offers a comprehensive set of macros for tracking agile projects in Confluence in an efficient manner. It is ideal for Scrum and Kanban, as well as for multi-team projects using scalable agile frameworks such as SAFe®.
- Team Wallboard
- Release Burnup Burndown Chart Gadget (with forecast)
- Sprint Burnup Burndown Chart
- Team Velocity
- Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Kanban Velocity / Throughput
- Cycle Time Trend
- Control Chart - see what issues took longer than expected
- Cycle Time Histogram Chart
- WIP Aging Chart
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Issue Filter Formula - calculates and displays a simple math formula (SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT or AVG) on a numerical field, including Satisfaction (CSAT), of the issues in a filter.
- Advanced Issue Filter Formula - displays the result of up to 6 math formulas applied against the numerical field of issues from multiple filters.
- Regional Clock
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Great Gadgets for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
The Team Wallboard macro showing the work-items from an agile board