Great Gadgets for Confluence: Agile Charts & Custom Reports
Macros for release management-Scrum-Kanban-SAFe-ITSM: burndown/burnup, velocity, cycle time/SLA, control chart, time-in-status CFD
Track development projects easily and efficiently
Scrum or SAFe® projects? One team or multiple? Track them with awesome gadgets like sprint burnup or burndown, cross team release burndown with forecast, sprint velocity chart with scope changes, or team wallboard.
Optimize flow and increase team performance
Kanban or Lean projects? Customer Support or Service Desk teams, ITSM in JSM? Track essential metrics and charts like control chart, cumulative flow diagram, throughput, cycle time or lead time trend, WIP aging and more.
Make your reports more effective
Display project key-numbers, count or sum-up issue fields, calculate various percentages. Visualize the project epics along with their stories and sub-tasks. Show the time remaining until next milestone or release date.
Great Gadgets offers a comprehensive set of macros for tracking agile projects in Confluence in an efficient manner. It is ideal for Scrum and Kanban, as well as for multi-team projects using scalable agile frameworks such as SAFe®.
- Team Wallboard
- Release Burnup Burndown Chart Gadget (with forecast)
- Sprint Burnup Burndown Chart
- Team Velocity
- Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Kanban Velocity / Throughput
- Cycle Time Trend
- Control Chart - see what issues took longer than expected
- Cycle Time Histogram Chart
- WIP Aging Chart
- WIP Run Chart
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Issue Filter Formula - calculates and displays a simple math formula (SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT or AVG) on a numerical field, including Satisfaction (CSAT), of the issues in a filter.
- Advanced Issue Filter Formula - displays the result of up to 6 math formulas applied against the numerical field of issues from multiple filters.
- Regional Clock
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Great Gadgets for Confluence: Agile Charts & Custom Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
The Team Wallboard macro