Fields panel for Jira Service Management (JSM)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Displays in (read-only) mode any issue fields and HTML messages for customers in Service Management portal
Add any issue fields to the customer portal(JSM)
The application provides 2 panels for displaying any issue fields (system and custom fields) on the customer portal(JSM). Optionally, you can add an HTML message to your users. Works for request view screen.
Easy application setup
For each panel, you select a list of fields to display and / or a message that you want to show to users. The panel will be displayed after creating a request.
Individual settings for each project.
You can assign the created panels to any type of request used in the project. Settings are also available to project administrators.
- Display any data from issue fields(system and custom fields) for your customers.
- Fields and messages are displayed on the request view screen.
- Displays an HTML message for the user.
- All displayed fields are not editable(read-only)
- Easy setup and work with any fields.
- Two locations for displaying fields.
📌 See also additional functionality:
Privacy and security
Fields panel for Jira Service Management (JSM) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Demonstration of standard and system fields. You can also display any custom fields on the portal, including from third-party applications.