Oracle External Data Fields for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Custom Fields Jira app to connect Oracle external databases
Add external Oracle data to Jira
Now your Oracle database can be easily connected to your Jira issues.
Get Oracle custom fields inside Jira issues
Customize fields inside Jira issues with limitless external data to adapt Jira data for your specific use cases
Data updated in real-time
With this Oracle connector, data is synced automatically from your external source, so you don't have to worry about manually updating custom fields
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. “Working well. Handling our projects is never this easy. Superb!” – Scott.
Oracle External data for Jira Cloud is optimized to connect to your Oracle instance and easily view your Oracle data in your Jira Issue.
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers and 100,000+ users in 75 countries
- Premium support from development team
- Built the best Atlassian apps for 10+ years
- Connect your Oracle databases to Jira
- Map your Oracle relational database columns to Jira custom fields
- Database data is automatically updated and reflected in Jira issues
- Customize Jira issues in almost unlimited ways with external data
Privacy and security
Oracle External Data Fields for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application