Terms and Conditions for Confluence Cloud
Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Policy - For Confluence Cloud
User policies at first sight
Once installed and configured, your T&Cs will appear when users log in for the first time. This is a hassle-free way to ensure your users understand and comply with the conditions associated with using Confluence.
Easily configure Terms and Conditions content
Updates to the T&Cs or user policy text, title and button labels can easily be configured by anyone who has administrator access. Content can be composed in plain text or HTML.
View and manage users who have accepted
Users’ selections are recorded in the admin section. Whenever the user policy text is updated, the user list can be reset so that users are required to read and accept the new policy.
Organisations large or small find it vital to have acceptable use policies around how users interact on their intranet to prevent unwanted behaviour. Introducing a simple solution created by GLiNTECH:
- Simply create and activate the terms and conditions that you’d like to prompt your users to accept upon their initial login to Confluence.
- The Terms and Conditions add-on will create a prompt that requests Confluence users to accept an organisation's specific terms and conditions, acceptable use policy or other similar content.
- Administrators have access to a list of users who have accepted, including date and time.
- Administrators can reset access, requesting all users to re-accept. That way, you can modify your acceptable use policy, and ensure everyone in the organisation knows about it. Communicating policy to your team just got that much easier!
- The text editor also accepts HTML markup for you to customise your T&Cs
- Use your preferred language
Privacy and security
Terms and Conditions for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application