ReqView Requirements Management Connector for Jira
Capture Requirements for SW & HW Products in ReqView — Manage Product Development in Jira
Export Requirements from ReqView to Jira
Capture requirements for your SW & HW product in structured ReqView documents. Export requirements to Jira to manage further development of the product. Synchronize back requirements development status from Jira issues.
Manage Requirements, Tests and Risks in ReqView
Turn requirements into a successful product. Customize requirement attributes according to your work-flow. Link related requirements, verification & validation, and safety risks. Manage requirements versions in a VCS.
Analyze Requirements Traceability in ReqView
Meet safety standards, analyze requirements coverage, risks, and impact of changes. Browse live traceability matrix. Export requirements specifications or traceability reports to MS Word, Excel HTML, or PDF.
- Export requirements from ReqView to Jira
- Set Jira issue summary, description and type
- Preserve hierarchy of exported Jira issues (e.g. Epics > Stories > Tasks)
- Mark requirements deleted in ReqView by "[DELETED]" prefix of the summary of the corresponding Jira issue
- Follow a URL link in Jira to open the corresponding requirement in ReqView
- Follow a URL link in ReqView to open the corresponding issue in Jira
- Synchronize back changed Jira fields (e.g. issue status) to requirements in ReqView
Privacy and security
ReqView Requirements Management Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Describe structured requirements in ReqView.