MySQL External Data Fields for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Custom Fields Jira app to connect MySQL external databases
Add external MySQL data to Jira
Now your MySQL database can be easily connected to your Jira issues.
Get MySQL custom fields inside Jira issues
Customize fields inside Jira issues with limitless external data to adapt Jira data for your specific use cases
Data updated in real-time
Data is synced automatically from your external source, so you don't have to worry about manually updating custom fields
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "This is now a part of our process as it makes our work more efficient." - Lucas Webb.
MySQL External data for Jira Cloud is optimized to connect to your MySQL instance and easily view your MySQL data in your Jira Issue.
- Connect your MySQL databases to Jira
- Map your MySQL relational database columns to Jira custom fields
- Database data is automatically updated and reflected in Jira issues
- Customize Jira issues in almost unlimited ways with external data
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
MySQL External Data Fields for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application