HubSpot CRM Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Hubspot and Jira integration – boost of energy for your CRM. Get all the information you need at your fingertips
Issue view with all the essential information
Integrate Jira with HubSpot and enjoy data simultaneously with other Jira’s features. Keep an eye on data and use them even without HubSpot access. It’s you who picks up the user and the details you want to display.
HubSpot objects in Jira custom field
Link issues with HubSpot objects and stop hopping between tools. Integrate the data you need, search issues with JQL as always, and be up to date – all thanks to custom fields. Keep data together and transparently.
Run high the teamwork
Use the full potential of two of the most popular tools in their categories. Combine them and skyrocket cooperation between Jira-based and HubSpot-based teams with just one app. Don’t waste the power of synergy.
Jira integration with HubSpot is a key to filling the gap of missing integration for companies using both tools. Improve cooperation between the HubSpot-based teams: marketing and sales, and Jira-based: second and third support lines, DevOps. Make it faster, and more efficient. Install the app and enjoy seamless integration.
- Connect with ease: tell us which HubSpot properties you want to display on the Jira issue view, and voilà!
- All HubSpot contacts are matched via their email addresses. You can see information on all types of projects: business (from Jira Work Management), software (from Jira Software), and service (from Jira Service Management).
- Safety first! We don’t store CRM information in Jira. All GDPR restrictions are maintained.
💰 This integration works for free and paid HubSpot accounts.
💡 Try the Feature Bundle app to improve your Jira Service Management experience.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
HubSpot CRM Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
If you need this app for less than 10 users, don’t hesitate any longer because it’s free 💸