Magic Labels for Confluence
Add a label to your pages – manage labels and follow labels best practices
Easy Labelling – Highlight words, use hashtags
When looking at page just highlight text to create a label. In the editor, you can use hashtags to add labels
Label Bulk Actions
Perform bulk actions such as adding, removing or renaming labels. Add tags to multiple pages at once and add labels to all child pages.
Space-wide Label Manager
Label Manager - Keep your labels tidy and organized. Rename them, see where they are used or remove a label from all pages – all in one place.
Everyone who uses Confluence knows: In Confluence pages can be tagged with labels. This allows you to structure pages and view topics with a specific label at a glance. Unfortunately, not everyone uses labels consistently, it happens too quickly that someone forgets to include a specific label, or that a label gets misspelled. Someone would then later need to fix things, which does become quite cumbersome. We just wanted an easier way to put labels on pages and that is why we developed Magic Labels to fix all these things.
Magic Labels adds new features to Confluence Cloud:
- Space-wide Label Manager
- Bulk Label Actions
- Inherit Labels
- Label Links and Inline Labels
Want to see Magic Labels in action? We have a demo as part of Apptoberfest!
Read more on our website, check out our Guide to Confluence labels or book a demo today!
Polymetis Apps is funded by Atlassian Ventures.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Magic Labels for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View labels associated with the content or space.