Netlify Deploy for Jira
- Jira Software
Real-time Netlify deployment information in Jira
View deployment status instantly
Deployment status shows up in the Jira issue screen, allowing instant decision making.
Get detailed deployment information
View all deployment details related to a Jira issue.
View deployment status in the Deployment feature
Get instant deployment information in Jira Deployment feature, without needing to switch back and forth to Netlify.
Connect Netlify with your work in Jira Software and link tickets to deployments. Simply add the provided webhook URL to your Netlify site and now you can:
- Use Smart Commit syntax to link Netlify deployment runs to Jira issues.
- View deployment status at a glance in the Jira issue screen
- Review deployment status in the Deployment feature
This helps your team get the information they need quicker and increase their confidence to release early and often.
Privacy and security
Netlify Deploy for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application