SonarQube Connector for Bitbucket
Integrates SonarQube / SonarCloud measures in your Bitbucket instance. Your source code quality at a glance
View your SonarQube/Sonarcloud metrics
You can view the most important SonarQube metrics within a card at the top of the Bitbucket repository source page.
View Quality Gate error conditions
You will be able to get your quality gate status and conditions directly in your Bitbucket repository.
Create different SonarQube/Sonarcloud connections
You can configure different instances of SonarQube or SonarCloud that will be used from the different Bitbucket code repositories.
Atlassian and SonarQube. Better together!
SonarQube Connector brings your source code quality model to your Bitbucket repository, including the quality gate status:
- Reliability: focused on bugs, an issue that represents something wrong in the code.
- Security: focused on vulnerabilities, a security-related issue which represents a potential backdoor for attackers.
- Maintainability: focused on code smells, a maintainability-related issue in the code.
- Security Review: focused on Security Hotspot. A Security Hotspot A Security Hotspot highlights a security-sensitive piece of code that the developer needs to review. Upon review, you'll either find there is no threat or you need to apply a fix to secure the code.
And also the most important code quality metrics:
- Duplications Density
- Lines of Code
- Code Coverage
Currently supports SonarQube 7.9.x, 8.x and SonarCloud.
Please check details on features and benefits here
Do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
Privacy and security
SonarQube Connector for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to