Rewind Backups for Jira Cloud
- Jira Software
Automate your daily backups and data recovery for Jira Cloud
Automated Daily Backups
Automate your daily Jira backups with easy access to 365 days of backup history with unlimited cloud storage for backups. Save time from doing manual export, storing files and managing versions.
Automatic Restores of your Jira Cloud Data
Restore individual items or your entire Jira site automatically. Rewind is the "undo button" for your Jira items, and can Restore your entire site in a Disaster Recovery scenario. No code or support tickets needed!
Comprehensive Backup Coverage
Get the most comprehensive coverage for Jira Cloud data. Rewind backups include 45+ items including projects, issues, boards, epics, sprints, dashboards, filters, screens, workflows and more.
✅ Simple Setup
- Set up your daily automated backups in minutes - no code required (installation video)
⏳ 7-Day Free Trial
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial and customized pricing
🔁 Automated Daily Backups
- Rewind performs your daily backups automatically. Save time from doing manual exports and storing / managing versions
⌚️ Backup Anytime
- Enjoy on-demand backups with one click
🗓 365-day Data Retention
- Easy access to 365 days of backup history with unlimited cloud storage for backups
⏩ Automatic Data Recovery
- Recover your data automatically - no code or support tickets needed! Restore individual items by version history, or perform an entire site-wide Restore using Rewind.
🛡 Full Coverage of your Data
- Get the most comprehensive coverage. Rewind Backups for Jira includes 45+ items including Issues, Projects, Boards, Workflows, and more.
- Rewind is proudly SOC 2 Type 2 compliant! Data is encrypted in transit and at rest using industry standard protocols (TLS 1.2 and AES-256).
Privacy and security
Rewind Backups for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects