Checklists for Confluence (free) - Habits & Team-Discipline
- Supports Mobile
Create ToDo Lists, ensure reliable completion of repetitive business processes, get things done. Easy, intuitive & fast
Keep an eye on all processes
Start working with checklist in Confluence with a modern and clean control panel that gives you access to all important features and ensures that you can keep an eye on all processes with ease.
Use checklists directly in your documents
Integrate checklists seamlessly into your Confluence pages via macros and edit them directly there.
Hint: Use checklists in blueprints (e.g. for meeting protocols or documentation processes) to never forget a thing.
Add your voice to influence the roadmap.
Not convinced yet?
- Checklists Portal - Invite external user to join the checklists app
- Define one or multiple template manager - to improve quality of checklists
- Modern UI control panel
- Manage and create checklists by templates and 📊 get statistics about usage
- Use headings to structure checklists
- Add notes & images
- Search & Filter checklists
- Use signatures for important use cases
- Set default checklists for Jira issues based on projects & issue types
- Create checklists by link, QR code, mobile app or Confluence macro
- Share checklists with non-Jira users (e.g. blue collar worker, sales representatives,…) via public links
- Sync all checklists / templates between Confluence & Jira
- Export / import as json
- Install our mobile apps for iOS or Android
- Free support
- and more
Take a look at our complete feature list & documentation.
Privacy and security
Checklists for Confluence (free) - Habits & Team-Discipline integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Make your Checklists & templates available for non-Confluence users or non-desk workers