Checklists for Confluence - Habits & Team-Discipline
Create ToDo Lists, ensure reliable completion of repetitive business processes, get things done. Easy, intuitive & fast
Provide digital checklists company wide
More than just a Confluence app: Share public checklists with any colleague, use checklists on the go via smartphone, create location based checklists via QR code and much more. Use our digital checklists company-wide.
Save time with AI-generated checklists
Say goodbye to tedious manual checklist creation and hello to a smarter, more efficient way. Our app uses advanced algorithms (on demand) to create checklists, saving you time and minimizing errors.
Make checks on the go with our mobile app
Check out our native mobile app for iOS and Android and check off your checklist tasks anywhere.
Whether you're on your way to a client, inspecting a new job site, or preparing an event - use our app to prepare well.
Add your voice to influence the roadmap.
- Schedule a demo and discovery call with our team
- 🔥 Check out new features
Not convinced yet?
- Checklists Portal - Invite external user to join the checklists app
- Define one or multiple template manager - to improve quality of checklists
- Modern UI control panel
- Manage and create checklists by templates and 📊 get statistics about usage
- Use headings to structure checklists
- Add notes, images, and metadata
- Search & Filter checklists
- Use signatures for important use cases
- Set default checklists for Jira issues based on projects & issue types
- Create checklists in Jira, by link, QR code, mobile app, or Confluence macro, and ✍️ edit them on the fly
- Share checklists with non-Jira users (e.g. blue collar worker, sales representatives,…) via public links
- Sync all checklists / templates between Confluence & Jira
- Export / import as json
- Install our mobile apps for iOS or Android
- Free support
- and more
Take a look at our complete feature list & documentation.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Checklists for Confluence - Habits & Team-Discipline integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Make your Checklists & templates available for non-Confluence users or non-desk workers