Checklists for Confluence - Easy & Exact Workflows in Teams
- Supports Mobile
Create ToDo Lists, ensure reliable completion of repetitive business processes, get things done. Easy, intuitive & fast
Keep an eye on all processes
Start working with checklist in Confluence with a modern and clean control panel that gives you access to all important features and ensures that you can keep an eye on all processes with ease.
Use checklists directly in your documents
Integrate checklists seamlessly into your Confluence pages via macros and edit them directly there.
Hint: Use checklists in blueprints (e.g. for meeting protocols or documentation processes) to never forget a thing.
Add your voice and directly influence the product roadmap:
Not convinced yet? That's what you gain:
- 🖥 Modern UI control panel
- 📑 Manage and create checklists with templates
- 🧾 Use headings to structure checklists
- 🏞 Add notes & images
- 🔍 Search & filter checklists
- ✍ Use checklists with signatures for important use cases
- 💆 Set default checklists for Confluence page blueprints
- 💡 Create checklists by link, by QR code, with the mobile app or with a Confluence macro
- 👮🏽 Use the self-service “Template manager” to improve quality of checklists
- 👷 Share checklists with non-Confluence users (e.g. blue collar worker, sales representatives,…) via public links
- 🪄 Sync all checklists / templates between Confluence & Jira
- 📤 Export / import as json
- 📱 Install our mobile apps for iOSor Android
- Free support
- and more!
Take a look at our full feature list & documentation at https://info.seibert-media.net/
Privacy and security
Checklists for Confluence - Easy & Exact Workflows in Teams integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Make your Checklists & templates available for non-Confluence users or non-desk workers