SoftComply Risk Manager for Confluence - to Report Risks
📉 SoftComply Risk Reporting Extension for Confluence
Risk Matrix Macro
Risk Matrix Macro displays all the Initial and Residual Risks in the Risk Matrix view on your Confluence page. You can set additional parameters for the macro to display the risks as you wish.
Risk Table Macro
Risk Table Macro displays your risks from Jira on your Confluence page in a table/spreadsheet view with all the links between risks, mitigation and verification actions (as Jira issue links).
Risk History Macro
Add a history graph of your risk to a Confluence page. Modify macro parameters to get a Risk History report you need, e.g. add dates (vertical lines). This macro displays the history of one risk (Jira issue) at a time.
Create risk macros on your Confluence pages to display the Risk Matrices and the Risk Table of your chosen Risk Project. You can also display the History of Risks overtime. All three macros are customisable.
Before using this app, please make sure that you have the SoftComply Risk Manager or the Risk Manager Plus app installed on your Jira instance. At least one risk project should exist (either a Jira project where the risk management features have been enabled or a separate risk project).
To view the Risk Matrix, Risk Table or Risk History on a Confluence page, add the corresponding Risk macro to the page and use the macro settings for additional customisation.
NB! This app is an extension displaying the read-only data from risk projects on your Confluence pages.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SoftComply Risk Manager for Confluence - to Report Risks integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
Risk Manager for Confluence Risk Reporting Macros