Count of Administrative Elements over Time
Get an overview of the amount and devlopment of the most important administrative Elements in your Jira Instance
Your Jira Instances grows and so does the administrative overhead.
Keeping track of how your Administrative Area in Jira evolves is a tricky but necessary part to avoid running into a mess.
"Count of Administrative Elements over Time" gives you an easy option to get an overview of the amount of the most important administrative Elements in your Jira Instance and how the amount changes over time.
The app collects those counts and provides a simple table with timestamps and historical data you collected.
Additionally it also displays the difference from the last timestamp you saved.
The app counts
- Users (only active users)
- User Groups
- Projects (only active projects)
- Workflows (includes inactive workflows)
- Workflows Schemes (includes inactive workflow schemes)
- Custom Fields (only active custom fields)
- Field Configuration
- Field Configuration Scheme
- Notificaiton Schemes
- Issue Type Schemes
- Permission Schemes
- Screen Schemes
- Issue Type Screen Schemes
Privacy and security
Count of Administrative Elements over Time integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.