Admin Site Statistics over Time
Get an overview of the amount and development of the most important administrative Elements in your Jira Instance
Visualize Jira Admin Metrics Over Time
Compare multiple metrics
Choose the timeframe
See all metrics and stored counts at once
Changes in the couns are highlighted
Gathers statistics automatically every week
App gathers statistics automatically in the background every week
Manual gather statistics anytime you want
Delete statistics if necessary
Your Jira Instances grows and so does the administrative overhead.
The app gathers weekly statistic of your instance automatically or you can also manually gather statistics or delete them.
Utilize the Graph to compare multiple metrics at once over time.
Or use the table with timestamps and historical data and differences highlighted.
The app counts
- User Groups
- Projects (only active projects)
- Workflows (includes inactive workflows)
- Workflows Schemes (includes inactive workflow schemes)
- Custom Fields (only active custom fields)
- Field Configuration
- Field Configuration Scheme
- Notificaiton Schemes
- Issue Type Schemes
- Permission Schemes
- Screen Schemes
- Issue Type Screen Schemes
- The app is built on Forge, meaning it is hosted by Atlassian and at no point does identifiable data leave your instance. The only external service used is quickchart.io to create the graph of aggregated metrics.
- The app only uses 'READ' permission scopes.
Privacy and security
Admin Site Statistics over Time integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- View field configuration schemes.