Secure Custom Fields - Security & Permission - for Jira
Store your sensitive data in fields by hiding or making fields read-only based on field level restriction for security and privacy
Create custom fields from custom field types
The app provides various secure field types. Jira administrators can create custom fields like Jira standard ones. Most features that are translation, context, associating to screens, and so on work properly.
Flexible permission settings & data management
Each custom field has a permission setting. Jira administrators configure who can view/edit the field value flexibly.
Manage secure field data with CSV export, CSV import, and Web API.
Custom fields as Jira standards
The fields are displayed on Jira issue views if users have permission. The field data is stored in the Atlassian infrastructure as standard fields, but it's encrypted with AES-256.
Team-managed-projects are supported.
Ability to control who can view or edit field values at field level.
The app provides various secure custom field types. Jira administrators can create custom fields from the types and configure them like Jira standard custom fields. All defined field types are listed on our documentation.
Each custom field has permission settings. Jira administrators configure who can view or edit field values.
Features you'll love to manage data,
- Web API to get and edit field values.
- CSV import for migrating data from normal Jira fields or other field secure apps for Jira Server/DC.
- CSV export to analyze values with spreadsheets.
The app works in only the Atlassian infrastructure. Field data is stored in Jira like standard fields, but it's encrypted with AES-256 by the app to prevent non-permitted users from accessing them. Field data never goes out from the Atlassian infrastructure. The app vendor can't access your data.
We welcome all inquiries through our support site.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Secure Custom Fields - Security & Permission - for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
CSV export to analyze secure field values with spreadsheet