Project Charter for Jira Cloud
See all your projects in one screen, assign custom properties to projects
Track your project data easily
Filter, view and track your project in one placed based on the properties you create.
Three different options to view your projects
With three view options – List, Board, and Timeline – you can easily visualize and manage your project data in the way that works best for you.
Three new gadgets for your dashboards
Plus, our app provides gadgets for dashboards, making it easy to access your custom properties and project data at a glance.
Project Charter allows you to add custom properties to Jira projects. With three view options ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ List, Board, and Timeline ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ you can easily visualize and manage your project data in the way that works best for you. Plus, our app provides gadgets for dashboards, making it easy to access your custom properties and project data at a glance.
- Project Charter Pie Chart Gadget
- Project Charter Project List Gadget
- Project Charter Two Dimensional Statistics Gadget
You can also control who can view and edit the properties by using Jira permissions. By managing user permissions, administrators can ensure that project properties are kept secure and only accessible to authorized individuals.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Project Charter for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.