Variants for Scroll Documents
Manage conditional content and publish variants of your documentation based on audience needs
Define page & paragraph-level conditional content
Deliver the right documentation to the right audience with conditional content. Mark content with Confluence labels and define conditional rules based on them to define how the content will appear in your documentation.
Publish variants to PDF or Word
Export each variant for the right audience with the Scroll Exporter integrations. These integrations enable multi-channel publishing to formats such as PDF or Word.
Conditional Variables for white labeling
Create and manage custom variables like product names, terms and other brand elements. Add variable placeholders to your documents to support a white label strategy.
Variants for Scroll Documents is an extension to an existing app, Scroll Documents, which enables you to control versions of your Confluence documentation and manage your content development workflow in Confluence.
Adding Variants for Scroll Documents makes it possible to define conditional content at both a page and paragraph level and publish variants to various formats and deliver more relevant documentation to your users.
- Deliver documentation based on user roles by labeling your content – page and/or paragraphs
- Define custom rules to decide when and where variable content will appear in your documentation
- Assign entire pages as variants or use the Scroll Conditional Content macro to manage variable sections
- Deliver your documentation for multiple product variants with the Scroll Exporter integrations
- Create and manage custom variables like product names, terms and much more
Privacy and security