UI wireframes & diagrams for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Quickly capture ideas and visualize requirements with wireframes, mockups, diagrams and prototypes for any applications & devices
Wireframes, mockups, prototypes and diagrams
Mocky comes with drawing mockups and wireframes mindset first. It provides rick tools set for prototyping all kinds of applications and devices. Different from other apps such as Visio, Lucidchart, Gliffy or Draw.io.
Project management and collaboration
Manage your designs in hierarchical projects, folders and pages. Design the UI/UX, interface maps and user flows, collaborate on them in real time or asynchronously.
Design directly in Jira issue
Create and edit directly or embed existing designs into Jira issue.
Quickly brainstorm and test your ideas with mockups, prototypes, various flowcharts, infrastructure and relationship diagrams.
Mocky is a powerful tool to draw UI mockups, wireframes and diagrams.
No need to switch apps, move around different platforms and Jira. You can manage the designs in project managed by Mocky or directly draw in Jira issue.
Mocky comes with following features
- Create and manage project
- Intuitive editor to sketch, draw, prototype and design
- Rich set of components and layouts to draw any UI
- Custom components
- Mocky editor in Jira issue (Coming soon)
- Workflow board (Coming soon)
- Pages map (Coming soon)
- Collaboration in real-time (Coming soon)
- Analysis and report (Coming soon)
Mocky is also available for Confluence to draw, manage and embed designs into Confluence page: Mocky for Confluence
For more information
Privacy and security
UI wireframes & diagrams for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application