UI Wireframes, Mockup, Prototype & Diagrams for Jira
Capture ideas, visualize requirements, draw and sketch wireframes, mockups, prototypes, diagrams & flowcharts for any applications
Wireframes, mockups, prototypes and diagrams
Mocky comes with drawing mockups and wireframes mindset first. It provides rick tools set for prototyping all kinds of applications and devices. Different from other apps such as Visio, Lucidchart, Gliffy or Draw.io.
Rich element collections
Quickly brainstorm and test your ideas with UI mockups, prototypes, various flowcharts, infrastructure and relationship diagrams.
Network, Cloud, E/R relation, UML, BPMN etc
Design and embed in Jira Issue
Manage your designs in hierarchical projects
Project pages grid, map and Kanban
Create and edit directly or embed existing designs into Jira Issue.
Mocky is a powerful tool to draw UI mockups, wireframes and diagrams.
No need to switch apps, move around different platforms and Jira. You can manage the designs in project managed by Mocky or directly draw in Jira issue.
Mocky comes with following features
- Create and manage project
- Intuitive editor to sketch, draw, prototype and design
- Rich set of components and layouts to draw any UI
- Custom components
- Workflow board
- Pages map
- Attach Mocky designs to Jira issue
- Analysis and report (Coming soon)
Mocky is also available for Confluence to draw, manage and embed designs into Confluence page: Mocky for Confluence
More useful resources
- More detailed info mockyapp.com
- Design knowledge and best practice blogs
- Free standalone editor app.mockyapp.com
- User Guide
- Contact us for support, new feature request etc via Support Desk
- Follow Mocky on Twitter, Facebook
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
UI Wireframes, Mockup, Prototype & Diagrams for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Google Cloud system architecture