Visualize the whole sprint planning process
Increase work efficiency
Improve the work of your team in Jira by simplifying sprint planning and execution. Plan tasks using simple drag and drop mechanics and set time for each task.
Improve team coordination
Reduce the effort spent on constant feedback and updates from your teammates. Evolve your planning process to make it seamless and fully visual.
Visualize with ease
See quickly the current state of all tasks and adapt accordingly. Effortlessly review the commitments of all members of your team and avoid bottlenecks in your sprint.
- Drop spreadsheets and other third-party tools needed to visualize the planning process,
- Map & distribute work effectively,
- Identify issues with capacity in the sprint immediately,
- Easily adapt your plan at any point,
- Learn from each sprint using evidence from VSP,
- No need for using additional tools (such as Miro, Confluence, Excel) and importing data to visualize your plan,
- Especially useful in remote work environments.
👉 Key Features:
- Plan your sprint directly in Jira using Scrum Boards and Jira Issues,
- Compare the “planned” vs. “actual time spent” using Jira native time tracking on a visual timeline,
- Update your plans using easy drag and drop controls,
- Visualize tasks and sub-tasks at the same time,
- Find out which team members have too much work and who have to wait for other team members.
👉 Helpful links:
Privacy and security
Visual Sprint Planner integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application