Automate Release Notes in Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Release Notes plugin: distribute automatic release notes for Jira issues
Trigger the distribution of your release notes
Created triggers to distribute release notes based on the release of a new version, a specific interval of time, a scheduled date, or any manual trigger you want.
Distribute release notes in PDF, HTML, JSON
You can choose your favorite format to send your release notes and set up the automation in a few minutes.
Manage the fields of your release notes
Select the format and fields for your automated release notes. You can include: project name, version name, version description, release date, and any relevant issues.
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "Liking the simplicity and power of Bitband's Jira apps" - Charles R.
- Automate the creation of release notes from Jira
- Rules based auto trigger of release notes...
- New version released
- Scheduled date/time
- Manual trigger
- Publish the release notes in multiple formats...
- Published information includes...
- Project Name
- Version name
- Version Description,
- All relevant Jira issues
- Release Date
- Distribute release notes by email
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
- Always innovating by delivering new features
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
Automate Release Notes in Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application