Classify Confluence pages and integrate Confluence into knowledge graphs
Page classification in Confluence
Specify page or blog post type, subject and related concepts to improve search, build tables of contents and link documentation across systems.
Use of controlled vocabularies and reference data
Import taxonomies developed internally, by regulators or standards-setting bodies from the curated catalog of open-source taxonomies or from a file. Track documentation alignment and coverage.
Tables of contents with type, subject and related
Build tables of contents using type, subject and related concepts.
Taxonomies for Confluence add-on makes it faster to adapt Confluence to managing software development lifecycle, enterprise architecture, data governance, regulatory compliance, and risk management documentation. It enables:
- Page classification in Confluence by type, subject and related concepts
- Use of existing controlled vocabularies and reference data such as capability models, industry classifications, risk and control, or other corporate taxonomies for page classification
- Tables of contents with type, subject and related concepts
- Improved search by using preferred and alternative concept labels to search for Confluence content
- Tracking of documentation coverage
- Integration of Confluence into knowledge graphs using structured data and SPARQL federated queries.
Privacy and security
Taxonomies for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
When no taxonomies are imported, a list of empty taxonomy snapshots is displayed.