Boja OKR for Jira & Confluence
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enterprise OKR Solution with Roadmap
Create OKRs then Align and Assign
Create OKRs in Company, Group, Team or Personal workspaces. Align OKRs between workspaces and assign Key Results directly to individuals across the company.
OKRs on Gantt Roadmap
View OKRs on timeline with progress, status, milestones and dependencies. Share links with stakeholders or add to Confluence.
Focus with User Home and Reports
User Home gathers all assigned OKRs. The engagement level and links to key workspaces. Multiple reports available to drive clarity.
🔥 Also install: Free OKR Confluence Extension
Most OKR solutions are very expensive limiting number of users and value. Boja OKR was initially developed for a large enterprise company as a full feature, realtime, secure, and scalable solution.
We will keep Boja OKR free as long we can sustain the running cost. However, installing free it is free forever...
Features (full feature list)
- Realtime no overwrite of parallel work
- Company, Group, Team and Personal OKRs
- Link Jira issues and auto track progress of OKRs
- Align OKRs with multiple parents and assign to persons
- Create your OKR period, e.g. yearly, quarterly
- Customize OKR status
- Multiple reports and dashboard
- Work inline in "Excel" like customisable table
- Full set of permissions
Privacy and security
Boja OKR for Jira & Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application