OKR for Jira & Confluence by BOJA
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create, align and execute on goals in Jira. Powerful OKR solution with Gantt roadmap
Align Company Goals with OKR
Quickly explore all OKRs driving clarity. Create OKRs on different levels then align between workspaces or assign key results to individuals. Best in class user experience in Excel OKR table.
OKR on Gantt Roadmap
#1 Gantt roadmap supporting dependencies, milestones, critical path, gantt scheduler, periods, Jira columns, Jira date synchronisation...
Execute with User Home, Reports and Dashboard
Directly view assigned OKRs in user home and take action. Drive execution with dashboard and performance, alignment, custom, home reports.
🔥 Also install: Free OKR Confluence Extension
Most OKR solutions are hard to operate, user unfriendly and truly expensive. OKR by BOJA is the opposite and was designed for an enterprise company as a full feature, easy to use, real time, secure and scalable alternative.
To continue investing in the solution we need to cover our costs. The app will move to payed end Q1 2024 priced at roughly 50% of the competition. Users on free can stay on free forever...
Features (full feature list)
- Customisable OKR period, status, labels...
- Company, Group, Team and Personal OKRs
- Link Jira issues to OKRs
- Objectives can align to multiple OKRs
- Assign Key Results to individuals
- Multiple periods supported e.g. company yearly, team quarterly
- Realtime no overwrite of parallel work
- OKR table view as Excel fully customisable with inline editing
- User home
- Full set of permissions
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
OKR for Jira & Confluence by BOJA integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Quickly see how OKRs align