OKR for Jira & Confluence by BOJA
Powerful OKR solution with #1 roadmap. Create, align and execute on goals in Jira
Create OKRs then Align and Assign
Create OKRs in Company, Group, Team or Personal workspaces. Align OKRs between workspaces and assign Key Results directly to individuals across the company.
OKRs on Gantt Roadmap
View OKRs on #1 Gantt roadmap available with dependencies, milestones, critical paths, gantt scheduler, showing periods, issue date synchronisation...
Focus with User Home and Multiple Reports
User Home gathers all assigned OKRs. The engagement level and links to key workspaces. Multiple reports available to drive clarity.
🔥 Also install: Free OKR Confluence Extension
Most OKR solutions are very expensive limiting number of users and value. Boja OKR was initially developed for a large enterprise company as a full feature, realtime, secure, and scalable solution.
We will keep Boja OKR free as long we can sustain the running cost. However, installing free it is free forever...
Features (full feature list)
- Customisable OKR period, status, labels...
- Company, Group, Team and Personal OKRs
- Link Jira issues to OKRs
- Objectives can align to multiple OKRs
- Assign Key Results to individuals
- Multiple periods supported e.g. company yearly, team quarterly
- Realtime no overwrite of parallel work
- OKR table view as Excel fully customisable with inline editing
- User home
- Full set of permissions
Privacy and security
OKR for Jira & Confluence by BOJA integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application