Data loss prevention for Confluence - identify sensitive information in Confluence, so you can take action and remove risk
Pinpoint at-risk information in Confluence.
Customize and configure Nightfall to scan Confluence for whatever information you deem sensitive, leveraging machine learning-powered detection for unparalleled accuracy.
Leave no stone unturned.
Nightfall scans your entire Confluence instance (including 100+ file types and unstructured data) for 150+ types of PII, PHI, PCI, credentials & secrets, and more.
Remove data exposure risks.
Context-rich scan results enable you to easily assess and locate potential violations, so you can take action immediately and mitigate your risk of data leakage in Confluence.
Nightfall discovers, classifies, and protects sensitive data stored in Confluence and any other cloud application, for a holistic approach to content stewardship. With Nightfall DLP for Confluence, identify sensitive data using detectors fine-tuned to meet your organizational needs without alert fatigue, and results presented in rich context to facilitate remediation without straining your resources.
- Automatically scan sensitive information like PII, PHI, PCI, credentials, secrets, and more with machine-learning trained detectors.
- Scan all Spaces (including Personal Spaces), Pages, Blog Posts, Attachments, Comments and Archived items. 100+ files types supported, including unstructured data like images.
- Flexibly apply detection policies based on content location or time frame.
- Customize and configure detection in our easy-to-use interface.
- Integrate in minutes with any Confluence Cloud plan. For Data Center/Server, see here.
- Nightfall is backed by Atlassian leadership.
Privacy and security
DLP for Confluence - Nightfall AI integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces