Bring your One-to-One meetings to a new level with data-driven insights with Bitbucket and GitHub data
Add KPI statistics to your One-to-One meetings
Leverage GitHub or Bitbucket DC as a data source and add KPI metrics to your software engineer 1:1 meeting notes
Choose the time window, KPIs and repositories
Choose the time window (e.g. last quarter) by setting the start and end date. Narrow down the scope by selecting the repositories of interest for the 1-on-1.
Spot the details by using the interactive charts
Look at the details of the KPI's by using the interactive charts. In case you want to dig deeper, you can always go to the most problematic pull requests of the chosen KPI to discuss them with your engineers.
🏆 Atlassian Codegeist 2021 winner! 🏆
Here are a few of the KPIs you can measure with the app and why we think they are important:
As an Author of a PR
- Lead Time: the time from opening until merging a pull request. When the time for this is minimized, you reduce the risk of merge conflicts.
- PR Size: the sum of added and deleted lines from a PR. Small PRs are more motivating to review.
- Merges without Reviewers: PRs that aren’t reviewed before merging. Teamwork is essential, as having another pair of eyes review your work is always a good idea.
As a Reviewer of a PR
- Comments per Review: the total number of PR comments made during a review. The team benefits from quality feedback so staying involved as a PR reviewer is important.
- Time until Review: the time from when the PR is open until the review is submitted.
👀 You can find more details in our Atlassian community article.
🗓 Want to know more or having other KPIs in mind? Schedule a live demo with us!
Privacy and security
One-to-One Analytics integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service