Developer Statistics for Confluence
Statistics for developers and engineering managers to get more data-driven insights. Connects to Bitbucket & GitHub repositories
Gain a better understanding by visualizing work patterns, collaboration and progress over time.
For Engineering Managers
Stop guessing and detect bottlenecks.. Prepare for developer meetings with data-driven insights.
For the Sprint Retrospective
Use developer metrics to review your team's performance and understand the review collaboration.
🏆 Atlassian Codegeist 2021 winner! 🏆
Here are a few KPIs you can measure with the app and why we think they're important:
- Lead Time: the time from opening until merging a pull request. When the time for this is minimized, you reduce the risk of merge conflicts.
- PR Size: the sum of added and deleted lines from a PR. Small PRs are more motivating to review.
- Merges without Reviewers: PRs that are not reviewed before merging. Teamwork is essential, as having another pair of eyes review your work is always a good idea.
- Comments per Review: the total number of PR comments made during a review.The team benefits from quality feedback so staying involved as a PR reviewer is important
- More details in our Atlassian community article.
🗓 Want to know more or having other KPIs in mind? Schedule a live demo with us.
For new features watch our roadmap or send us a support request.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Developer Statistics for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service