Developer Statistics for Confluence
We have decided to retire our app Developer Statistics for Confluence by end of September 2023
Gain a better understanding by visualizing work patterns, collaboration and progress over time.
For Engineering Managers
Stop guessing and detect bottlenecks.. Prepare for developer meetings with data-driven insights.
For the Sprint Retrospective
Use developer metrics to review your team's performance and understand the review collaboration.
🏆 Atlassian Codegeist 2021 winner! 🏆
Here are a few KPIs you can measure with the app and why we think they're important:
- Lead Time: the time from opening until merging a pull request. When the time for this is minimized, you reduce the risk of merge conflicts.
- PR Size: the sum of added and deleted lines from a PR. Small PRs are more motivating to review.
- Merges without Reviewers: PRs that are not reviewed before merging. Teamwork is essential, as having another pair of eyes review your work is always a good idea.
- Comments per Review: the total number of PR comments made during a review.The team benefits from quality feedback so staying involved as a PR reviewer is important
- More details in our Atlassian community article.
🗓 Want to know more or having other KPIs in mind? Schedule a live demo with us.
Privacy and security
Developer Statistics for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service