Table from CSV
Display data from a CSV attachment as a table in Confluence
Transform attached CSV into beautiful tables
File format/separator auto detection - use commas, tabs, pipes, anything else.
Sortable headers, markdown and link conversion
Beautiful styles and horizontal scrolling when required.
Sortable columns are autodetected as numbers or strings.
Search. Cell content on single line or wrapped.
Filter/search field for quick access to data.
Macro parameter for wrapping/no wrap of cell content.
- Display a CSV file attachment as a table
- Sort the table by clicking on the header cells
- Filter/search field for quick access to data
- Wrap or no wrap on cell text
- Beautiful styles and horizontal scrolling when required
- Auto detection of the separator – comma, tab, pipe, etc
- URLs and email addresses are hyperlinked
- Links in markup language are hyperlinked are rendered as HTML anchors
- Horizontal scrollbars for large content with shaded indicators to suggest you can scroll horizontally
Privacy and security
Table from CSV integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application