Time between dates for Jira Cloud
Set the start and end dates. The app will calculate the time between them, how much time has passed and how much is still left
Visual data that is updated automatically.
The field works on any screens and in any projects. After setting up, the data in the fields will be updated automatically for display and search.
Easy setup of calculating the time between dates
Specify two issue fields with dates and time. This can be any system or custom field with a date and time. Choose a working calendar for the calculation and everything is ready.
Powerful JQL functions for searching and sorting
The field is calculated not only the time between the specified dates, but also the time relative to the current time. You can work with the time elapsed since the "start" and the time remaining until the "end" time.
- Cloud implementation of "Time between dates" from the application Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch (Server/DC)
- Tracks the time between two dates from the issue fields. These can be as system fields - the date of creation, updates, and the solution of the request(Time to resolution). So are any datetime custom fields.
- Shows the time between the dates, the remaining and elapsed time since the start of the countdown.
- Allows you to search by time using JQL and export data to reports.
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Time in status" Calculate the time spent in the specified status, statuses or status category. Serves for solving standard tasks of counting the time spent in the status .
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating the time between any actions with a issue.
- "Timer" field for working with goal time(SLA).
Privacy and security
Time between dates for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Set the time display format. Specify the datetime fields between which you want to calculate the time.