Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams (Official)
Collaborate and organize better by connecting Teams with Confluence
Create + Edit Confluence pages
directly in Teams
Quickly search + share Confluence pages
right from the Teams chat
Capture notes, together
with Confluence’s rich in-meeting editor
The Microsoft Teams for Confluence Cloud app lets conversation flow in Teams while leveraging the collaborative editor and flexible organization of Confluence.
- Take notes as a team with a Confluence notes panel inside your Teams meeting window. Create, edit, and publish to any Confluence space without leaving the Teams meeting.
- Use Confluence macros to make notes more digestible and action-oriented; choose from action items, decisions, code snippets, mentions, tables, and more.
- Search and share Confluence pages within Teams chat.
- Add a Confluence page as a tab to any channel to easily view, edit, and comment on the page from Teams.
- Receive customizable Confluence notifications in Teams regarding updates to pages + spaces you own or are watching.
- With less time focused on flipping between windows, filling in colleagues, and finding notes, your team can focus on the bigger tasks at hand.
Check out all Atlassian + Microsoft integrations here.
Privacy and security