Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams
Collaborate and organize better by connecting Teams with Confluence
Capture notes, together
with Confluence’s rich in-meeting editor
Auto-magic formatting + sharing
organizes your notes beautifully and keeps everyone on the same page
Quickly search + share Confluence pages
right from the Teams chat
The Microsoft Teams for Confluence Cloud app lets conversation flow in Teams while leveraging the collaborative editor and flexible organization of Confluence.
- Create, edit, and publish notes as a team with a Confluence notes panel inside your Teams meeting window.
- Use Confluence macros to make notes more digestible and action-oriented.
- When notes are published to Confluence, meeting attendees are tagged, notes are formatted, and action items are aggregated.
- Instantly access shared meeting notes in the Teams chat via a post-meeting adaptive card.
- Meeting notes are automatically labeled by time and date, then organized in Confluence.
- Search and share Confluence pages within Teams chat.
- Add a Confluence page as a tab to any channel to easily view, edit, and comment on the page from Teams.
Unlock a more open, cohesive flow of information within your team by connecting Teams, the ultimate productivity hub, with Confluence, your remote-friendly team workspace.
Privacy and security