Elements Publish - helper app for Jira integration
Helper app to create Confluence pages from Jira and insert your issue data
This helper app must be installed to allow Elements Publish to make the link between your Jira and Confluence instances, allowing you to create Confluence pages from Jira.
Learn more about the main app Elements Publish to Confluence
This app is not stand-alone, but when installed will allow you to publish issue data from Jira to Confluence with the app Elements Publish. Within Confluence, this helper app lets you add fields to Confluence page templates using the Elements Publish macro.
Popular use-cases include:
- Knowledge management articles
- Bug analysis
- User story details
- Meeting notes
- Marketing campaigns
- Blog posts
- Employee onboarding preparation
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Publish - helper app for Jira integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application