- Jira Software
K-Approval is an application to support the approval system in Jira that reflects the organizational structure
Allows you to set custom Approval Paths
1) You can set various types of reviewers and required steps(approvals, agreements, references).
2) You can determine at what point in the workflow the approval path should be applied on each projects.
Reflects the organizational structure on approval
1) You can set your organization data on K-Approval in the form of a tree.
2) The organizational information is applied to the approval path set in the K-Approval to display and operate the user's approval path.
Automatically applied Approval Path by Project
1) When a user is requesting an approval creating an issue in Jira, the approval path is displayed as the administrator sets approval path logic by Project/Issue type from the K-Approval.
You can have custom approval process in Jira using K-Approval, and once you save your organization information, K-Approval reflects this info to approval path automatically.
Privacy and security