Zoho Meeting+ for Confluence
Sync and embed Zoho Meeting alongside notes or images in one beautiful tab macro
Copy-paste shared links to instantly embed
Simply copy your Zoho Meeting link and paste it directly into the Confluence editor to embed. Or type "/Zoho Meeting" to insert the full tab macro.
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
Extend with 150+ compatible marketplace apps
Install our additional apps or bundles as needed and they will automatically work together. First and only of its kind on the Atlassian marketplace!
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Zoho Meeting+ for Confluence is the best way to seamlessly integrate Zoho Meeting into your Confluence content. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs, whiteboards and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Tabs+ Pro for Confluence
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Cross-compatible with 150+ marketplace apps.
- Tabs with unlimited configuration options.
- Fullscreen dialog popup for better viewing.
- Notes, images, PDFs and whiteboards.
- Beautiful custom editor with live preview.
- 7 theme presets or customize your own!
- Paste links to quickly auto embed.
- Import/export data options.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Zoho Meeting+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application