Google Docs+ for Jira
Sync and embed Google Docs alongside notes or images in one beautiful issue tab panel
Copy-paste public or private links into issues
Simply click the triple-dot dropdown, select Google Docs, paste your shared link, then click Save. Also works perfectly in Jira dashboards!
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
Extend with 150+ compatible marketplace apps
Install our additional apps or bundles as needed and they will automatically work together. First and only of its kind on the Atlassian marketplace!
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Google Docs+ for Jira is the best way to seamlessly integrate Google Docs into your Jira issues. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Embed+ Pro for Jira
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Cross-compatible with 150+ marketplace apps.
- Tabs with unlimited configuration options.
- Fullscreen dialog popup for better viewing.
- Add notes, images and PDFs.
- Beautiful inline editor with config slide-in.
- 7 theme presets or customize your own!
- Import/export data options.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Docs+ for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application