Google Calendar+ for Confluence
Fast embed Google Calendars like a pro with beautiful tabs in Confluence
Copy-paste shared links to instantly embed
Simply copy your Google Calendar link and paste it directly into the Confluence editor to embed. Or type "/Google Calendar" to insert the full tab macro.
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
Extend with 150+ compatible marketplace apps
Install our additional apps or bundles as needed and they will automatically work together. First and only of its kind on the Atlassian marketplace!
🏆 Apps+ is the world's largest Atlassian app developer!
Seamlessly integrate Google Calendar into your Confluence content. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs, whiteboards and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Tabs+ Pro for Confluence
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Cross-compatible with 150+ marketplace apps.
- Tabs with unlimited configuration options.
- Fullscreen dialog popup for better viewing.
- Notes, images, PDFs and whiteboards.
- Beautiful custom editor with live preview.
- Paste links to quickly auto embed.
- Import/export data options.
🔒 All data remains safely within your Confluence instance.
🦘 Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😍 We provide fast 24/7 assistance: email@example.com
Third-party integration, independent of Google® owner Alphabet Inc.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Calendar+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application