GitHub Pages+ for Confluence
Sync and embed GitHub Pages alongside notes or images in one beautiful tab macro
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist 2020 winner! 🏆
GitHub Pages+ for Confluence is the best way to seamlessly integrate GitHub Pages into your Confluence content. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs, whiteboards and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Tabs+ Pro for Confluence
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Cross-compatible with 150+ marketplace apps.
- Tabs with unlimited configuration options.
- Fullscreen dialog popup for better viewing.
- Notes, images, PDFs and whiteboards.
- Beautiful custom editor with live preview.
- 7 theme presets or customize your own!
- Paste links to quickly auto embed.
- Import/export data options.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available Mon-Fri to help with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
GitHub Pages+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application