Meeting Bundle+ for Jira
Embed 16+ video and scheduling apps alongside notes or images in one beautiful issue tab panel
16 apps in one delivers huge savings
Embed all the meeting tools: Calendly, Cal.com, ChiliPiper, Descript, Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Livestorm, Loom, Outlook Calendar, SavvyCal, Slido, Tella, VideoAsk, Vidyard, Zoho Meeting, Zoom
Copy-paste shared links into issues or dashboards
Simply click the triple-dot dropdown, select Meeting Bundle, paste your shared link, then click Save. Also works perfectly in Jira dashboards!
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Meeting Bundle+ for Jira is the best way to seamlessly integrate 16+ video and scheduling apps into your Jira issues. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Embed+ Pro for Jira
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Bundle includes: Calendly, Cal.com, ChiliPiper, Descript, Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Livestorm, Loom, Outlook Calendar, SavvyCal, Slido, Tella, VideoAsk, Vidyard, Zoho Meeting, Zoom and more to come!
- Tabs with unlimited configuration options.
- Fullscreen dialog popup for better viewing.
- Add notes, images and PDFs.
- Beautiful inline editor with config slide-in.
- 7 theme presets or customize your own!
- Import/export data options.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Meeting Bundle+ for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application