Meeting Bundle+ for Confluence
Embed 16+ video and scheduling apps alongside notes or images in one beautiful tab macro
16 apps in one delivers huge savings
Embed all the meeting tools: Calendly, Cal.com, ChiliPiper, Descript, Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Livestorm, Loom, Outlook Calendar, SavvyCal, Slido, Tella, VideoAsk, Vidyard, Zoho Meeting, Zoom
Copy-paste shared links to instantly embed
Simply copy your meeting link and paste it directly into the Confluence editor to embed. Or type "/Meeting Bundle" to insert the full tab macro.
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Meeting Bundle+ for Confluence is the best way to seamlessly integrate 16+ video and scheduling apps into your Confluence content. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs, whiteboards and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Tabs+ Pro for Confluence
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Bundle includes: Calendly, Cal.com, ChiliPiper, Descript, Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Livestorm, Loom, Outlook Calendar, SavvyCal, Slido, Tella, VideoAsk, Vidyard, Zoho Meeting, Zoom and more to come!
- Tabs with unlimited configuration options.
- Beautiful custom editor with live preview.
- 7 theme presets or customize your own!
- Paste links to quickly auto embed.
- Import/export data options.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Meeting Bundle+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application