Files Bundle+ for Jira
Sync and embed 18+ file storage apps alongside notes or images in one beautiful issue tab panel
18 apps in one delivers huge savings
AWS S3, Box, Coda, Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drawings, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Zoho Docs, Zoho Sheet, Zoho Show, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Writer
Copy-paste shared links into issues or dashboards
Simply click the triple-dot dropdown, select Files Bundle, paste your shared link, then click Save. Also works perfectly in Jira dashboards!
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Files Bundle+ for Jira is the best way to seamlessly integrate 18+ file storage apps into your Jira issues. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Embed+ Pro for Jira
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Bundle includes: AWS S3, Box, Coda, Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drawings, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Zoho Docs, Zoho Sheet, Zoho Show, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Writer and more to come!
- Fullscreen dialog popup for better viewing.
- Beautiful inline editor with config slide-in.
- 7 theme presets or customize your own!
- Import/export data options.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Files Bundle+ for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application